Sunday, February 6, 2011

Owl Embroidery


I've been gathering things to send to one of my cousins for her birthday. I've mentioned it in previous posts along with photos of some of the items I have made for here. This is the last thing I made to send off. This little owl was a part of the test pattern in a package from Colonial Patterns. I love finding the test patterns inside because they are small and usually very cute.

Colonial Patterns are the small yellow paper iron on embroidery pattern packages you find in the needlework section of craft stores. I know that JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby sells them. They are located here in Kansas City on the Missouri side of town. They even have a small store inside where you can walk in and purchase all of their current patterns as well as get copies of out of print ones. Here is the website http://colonialpatterns.com/ so you can browse and shop online.

1 comment:

  1. love it! i did an owl series but he's much cuter than any that i've done. good job!

    ReplyDelete