Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pepsi Grant

A few days ago one of my cousins gave me a four leaf clover. It's insane the number of them she finds. We will be walking along and she will stop and bend over and come back up with a four leaf clover. It's like her eyes just zoom in on them like a magnet. Well, she gave one to me this time and it must have given me some luck, at least I hope.

This morning I was sent an email about a Pepsi challenge. They are giving away grants, huge grants, every month and the deadline for next month is tonight. Well, I applied, for the big one $50,000. There will be a random name drawing and if I am chosen people will be allowed to vote on my idea. The person or group with the most votes will win their grant. I want this so bad.

My grant idea is for a community arts and crafts space. It would include all kinds of tools and supplies including sewing machines, die cut machines, screen printing machines and more. There would be bins of supplies and places for people to donate or swap out supplies they no longer need or want. It would be so amazing.

Hopefully that four leaf clover will bring me more luck. If I get this grant, that clover will be framed and hung in the building we rent. It will stay there on display for all to see that a little luck can go a long way, or maybe I'm putting too much hope into a four leaf clover.

No comments:

Post a Comment